The PoliteChild® can assist not-for-profit organizations such as public and private schools, religious-based programs, and other similar organizations acquire funding through grants and other sources to be used to support social skills and character development for children and families.
Since we recognize the strategic difference The PoliteChild can make both in the grant process itself, and in the students’ success rates in academic and other mandated in-school achievement we now offer several ways we can help organizations seeking funding through sources such as grants available under the "No Child Left Behind" Act, including...
- Preparing materials and/or written content for use in the actual grant application,
- Integrating our program values and qualifications into the format and verbiage required to help justify the grant or funding request
- Presenting information about The PoliteChild programs to school districts, organization Boards of Directors or administrators,
- Researching available opportunities for integrating PoliteChild programs into grant applications or independent requests for funding
- Tailoring program content and materials for organizations wishing to provide customized versions of PoliteChild courses.
For more information on these services, please contact us.