If you’re looking for a business opportunity and you want to have a significant positive impact on children, their families, and your community as a whole, consider joining The PoliteChild team as a licensed provider.
As a licensed provider of The PoliteChild programs, you will benefit strongly from…
- An up-and-coming brand with growing national exposure
- A structured, organized and comprehensive curriculum
- Proven interactive teaching tools and classroom aids
- Tested marketing materials and sales guides
- A support organization committed to helping you succeed
- Flexible processes that are adaptable to your local community culture
We are strongly dedicated to preserving our reputation for quality and to continually enhancing the value of the products and services we offer. As a result, we look for licensed providers that…
- Are equally dedicated to quality
- Are passionate about providing our services to the community
- Always have the best interest of the child at heart
- Believe in the fundamental value of good manners, proper conduct, and excellent social skills
- Support and uphold through personal practice the values we advocate
- Have a proven history of business savvy and good financial performance
- Successfully complete required background checks
- Agree to and uphold our License Agreement and Code of Conduct Statements
The PoliteChild is a growing and thriving for-profit business which is seeking to expand in ways that will continue to ensure its success while preserving its reputation for quality, excellence, and results! We would like to make our programs as universally available as possible and practical, given geographic, regional, and demographic conditions.
We strongly value our licensed program providers and make significant corporate investments of resources, time, and energy to building and supporting our affiliates. And, we expect the same level of commitment and sincerity on the part of our licensees.
To inquire about expansion opportunities and be considered as a potential business affiliate, please
- Download, review, and sign our standard company reciprocal Non-Disclosure Agreement (PDF).
- Submit the Non-Disclosure document and a letter of inquiry along with a resume or other qualifications to:
The PoliteChild, Inc.
PO Box 3945
Bellevue, WA 98009