To our Visitors:
You have trusted us with your most valuable treasure: your children -- and further, you have entrusted us to guide them in our world by teaching them manners, etiquette, and good behavior. In the cyberspace world, this trust is even more important to your family, and to The PoliteChild. We take the issue of privacy very seriously and have established this policy in order to maintain your privacy.
To you - our visitors and customers - we make the following promises:
- The PoliteChild web site does not collect sensitive personal information.
- If you send us an e-mail with a question or comment, we will write back to you using your e-mail address. We may keep your question or comment and your e-mail address on file, but we will not disclose your e-mail address, or any personal specifics regarding your question or comment to any third party. In order to serve the community, we may include your question on a Frequently-Asked-Questions page, but should we do so we will make sure that your question will not in any way identify you.
- We will send newsletters and other communications to you via e-mail only if you have NOT asked to be excluded from such mailings.
- We will not sell or share any information that we collect from you when you register for The PoliteChild classes. We restrict access to your personal information to company personnel only (and then, on a need-to-know basis) and have procedural safeguards in place to ensure that.
- All photos of children and testimonials from parents are posted to The PoliteChild web site after we have received explicit written permission to do so.
Here are some technology-related privacy issues:
- Our web site does not use identification cookies or session cookies.
- Our web site does not use web bugs, also known as web beacons. We have no reason to employ secret tracking techniques.
- If you use our Online Registration feature, you will be directed to our online merchant provider, which will collect your name, address, telephone number, credit card number, and your child's name and age. Our online merchant will forward your name, address, telephone number, child's name and age to us after you complete the transaction. We do not have access to your credit card number.
- If you register for a PoliteChild class over the telephone and pay with your credit card, we will use our online merchant to process your payment as described above.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, send us an e-mail at email@example.com. You may also contact us at The PoliteChild, Inc., 13110 NE 177th PL. Suite 123, Woodinville, WA 98072.