Have you wondered why some people seem to have the "magic" connecting with others in business while others just seem to struggle?
Do you know how the challenges in today’s business environment affect your ability to build, nurture and develop lasting connections with staff, employees, vendors and customers? Would you like to know Five Secrets that can really make a difference for you and those you work with?
Now Corinne Gregory, leading authority on social skills, character and winning personal development, removes the mystery in It's Not Who You Know, It's How You Treat Them: Five SocialSmarts Secrets Today’s Business Leaders Need to Stand Out and be Successful and shows you how to increase YOUR "social capital" to gain greater success.
Some of what you'll learn in this book are:
- It’s all about Attitude: Cultivating the Power of Respect.
- Perception IS Reality: Making a Winning First Impression.
- Turning “What’s in it for ME?” into “What’s in it for US?
- Five Simple Ways to Make Lasting Connections.
- Showing Appreciation as a valuable tool.
And, as a bonus, we'll show you how to survive some common Business-Social Situations including some tricks for starting and developing conversations.